When I was little I used to pick yummy fruits off a Loquat tree in our backyard. These orchards inspired this watercolor graphics collection.
This set has hand painted berry sized Loquat fruits, soft creamy orange flowers, and gray green leaves. The kind of colors and florals I imagined you would find walking through an Orchard Park.
GET A SAMPLE OF THIS DESIGN, CLICK HERE
This design will not cover your entire wall as a wall paper, it is an arrangement of flowers and you can see the wall color all around the floral cluster.
Anne Garden Orange Loquat Fruit Floral Bouquet is printed and plotted on Vinyl OR Self-Adhesive Fabric of the highest quality.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Select the SIZE and MEDIA on the drop down menu. Contact me if you need a size that is not provided.
- Which media should you select? We offer 2 options for media, both Vinyl and Fabric are great quality but do not apply for every application. Please read below to know more about the difference between these materials. Read MORE about our materials here.
- During checkout, add a note to seller including any specific important information you want me to know, such as due date if you need this order for a specific event, or if you want to request samples prior to processing the order.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PRINTED VINYL DECALS AND SELF-ADHESIVE FABRIC DECALS?
DURABLE VINYL DECALS
PROS: These are thin decals with very bright colors and they are smooth with minimal luster. These decals will look like painted on your wall. Will last +5 years on your wall (they might last longer but we do not recommend leaving them longer than 5 years) Durable Vinyl will stick to walls painted with Glidden Essentials Flat or Eggshell, Sherwin Williams Duration, SW Cashmere Flat or Satin, Dutch Boy Flat interior paint.
CONS: They cannot be repositioned. Do not work with BEHR, VALSPAR, Paramount, Benjamin Moore, PPG Dunn Edwards and any paint that is LOW or ZERO VOC. We have seen how decals fall off the wall if you try to apply them to walls painted with these brands. Select Self-Adhesive FABRIC if you have these paint brands. If recently painted your walls, wait 8 weeks before applying your decals.
SELF-ADHESIVE FABRIC DECALS
PROS: GREENGUARD GOLD Certified Inks. Removable Medium Tack Adhesive that can also be re-positioned many times from wall to wall. It is durable and it won't rip easy because it is polyester fabric. It has a canvas-like texture and it is matte. This material could be better for textured walls because it is thicker than vinyl and can hid the texture better. However, if there are many "peaks" on your textured wall, no material will have enough surface to hold on to which might prompt the decal to fall off the wall or be punctured by the sharp peaks on the texture.
- There is no Glycol-Ether or Formaldehyde in the adhesive and no Detrimental concerns of Phthalates.
- Environmentally safe and bio-degradable over time, No PVC and nontoxic.
- Not recommended for brick, non-painted cement surfaces, or heavy painted spackled wall board.
- Make sure you allow 60 days on newly painted surfaces for out-gassing. Otherwise bubbles may develop.
CONS: It is slightly thicker material than vinyl which makes it impossible to achieve good performance on smaller designs with too many details. It has a higher price than Vinyl. If recently painted your walls, wait 8 weeks before applying your decals.
WHAT’S INCLUDED ON YOUR ORDER:
• Anne Garden Border Wall Floral Arrangement in one piece in the size selected.
• Step by Step Application Instructions
• Application tool if needed (squeegee)
• Test Decals
Wall graphics must be applied to a clean, smooth (slight textured is acceptable), dry and non-porous surface in a timely manner, preferably within 4 weeks of receiving your shipment. Freshly applied paint should be allowed to cure for a minimum of four full weeks before wall graphic application. Your decals will peel off the wall if the paint is still not cured (due to the out gassing) or if the paint is not compatible with removable decals.