Rose Garden IVORY Collection
Another Romantic lush living flowers Mural on your Wall!
These are the finest attention-grabbing, envy- prompting wall murals for a Girl’s Nursery that you can find! Sophisticated and Romantic, Bohemian Chic Style, you are looking at pastel Blooms peonies, adorned with a few sprays of greenery and wild flowers.
DO YOU NEED A SAMPLE? CLICK HERE
These beautiful white and off white blooms Decals are the new Girl’s Nursery Décor Trend this season. Roses, peonies, and hydrangeas are gorgeous on its own, but these watercolor flowers are at their most spectacular when mixed together into big arrangements. These bouquets are like lush living murals on your wall.
This design will not cover your entire wall as a wall paper, it is an arrangement of flowers and you can see the wall color all around the floral cluster. Ivory and White Watercolor Flowers Mural Decals Rose Garden IVORY Collection Peonies is printed and plotted on Removable Vinyl of the highest quality that can be removed and re arranged without damaging the walls.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Select the size from the drop down menu list. Contact me if you need a size that is not provided.
- Select the Removable Media of your preference. We offer 2 options for media, both are amazing and won't disappoint you: Removable Vinyl and Self-Adhesive Fabric. Please read below to know more about the difference between these materials.
- During checkout, add a note to seller including any specific important information you want me to know, such as due date if you need this order for a specific event, or if you want to request samples prior to processing the order.
WHAT’S INCLUDED ON YOUR ORDER:
• White Watercolor Flowers Mural Decals Rose Garden IVORY Collection Peonies Wall Floral Arrangement in one piece in the size selected.
• Step by Step Application Instructions
• Application tool if needed (squeegee)
• Test Decals
WHICH MEDIA IS BEST FOR MY PROJECT?
DURABLE VINYL DECALS
PROS: These are thin decals with very bright colors and they are smooth with minimal luster. These decals will look like painted on your wall. Will last +5 years on your wall (they might last longer but we do not recommend leaving them longer than 5 years) Durable Vinyl will stick to walls painted with Glidden Essentials Flat or Eggshell, Sherwin Williams Duration, SW Cashmere Flat or Satin, Dutch Boy Flat interior paint.
CONS: They cannot be repositioned. Do not work with BEHR, VALSPAR, Paramount, Benjamin Moore, PPG Dunn Edwards and any paint that is LOW or ZERO VOC. We have seen how decals fall off the wall if you try to apply them to walls painted with these brands. Select Self-Adhesive FABRIC if you have these paint brands. If recently painted your walls, wait 8 weeks before applying your decals.
SELF-ADHESIVE FABRIC DECALS
PROS: GREENGUARD GOLD Certified Inks. Removable Medium Tack Adhesive that can also be re-positioned many times from wall to wall. It is durable and it won't rip easy because it is polyester fabric. It has a canvas-like texture and it is matte. This material could be better for textured walls because it is thicker than vinyl and can hid the texture better. However, if there are many "peaks" on your textured wall, no material will have enough surface to hold on to which might prompt the decal to fall off the wall or be punctured by the sharp peaks on the texture.
- There is no Glycol-Ether or Formaldehyde in the adhesive and no Detrimental concerns of Phthalates.
- Environmentally safe and bio-degradable over time, No PVC and nontoxic.
- Not recommended for brick, non-painted cement surfaces, or heavy painted spackled wall board.
- Make sure you allow 60 days on newly painted surfaces for out-gassing. Otherwise bubbles may develop.
CONS: It is slightly thicker material than vinyl which makes it impossible to achieve good performance on smaller designs with too many details. It has a higher price than Vinyl. If recently painted your walls, wait 8 weeks before applying your decals.
Wall graphics must be applied to a clean, smooth (slight textured is acceptable), dry and non-porous surface in a timely manner, preferably within 4 weeks of receiving your shipment. Freshly applied paint should be allowed to cure for a minimum of four full weeks before wall graphic application. Your decals will peel off the wall if the paint is still not cured (due to the out gassing) or if the paint is not compatible with removable decals.
IMPORTANT: During shipping the vinyl is exposed to extreme cold temperatures that might damage the adhesive. I recommend to all customers to keep the package away from the weather elements (avoid leaving on porch, garage or attics) and to allow time for the decal to be expose to room temperatures for at least 4 hours before attempting installation. The adhesive on the decals is activated with heat, you can use a hair drier to warm up the wall before applying decals (avoid getting too close to the wall to prevent burning down your home) We also suggest to install the decals within 30 days of delivery in order to obtain a full guarantee for the products.
We have found through extensive testing and we found out that the our decals work well with CLEAN surfaces that are properly primed and painted. If your wall is not properly primed and painted, the decal might remove paint from your wall when removed.
Additionally we provide a guide on Adhesion Cleaning Method prior to installation, and also PRO TIPS during installation. Follow these and you will quickly, easily and successfully adhere most decals to most wall paints.