Returns & Refunds Policy
WARNINGS: If you recently painted your wall or are planning on applying decals to your freshly painted wall, you will need to allow time for the paint to cure before applying the decals. For regular paint (Glidden Essentials) we recommend a period of 4 to 6 weeks after painting, and for Sherwin Williams, Behr, Valspar, Benjamin Moore and others with zero VOC or stain blocking dura clean labels, we recommend waiting a longer period of no less than 8 weeks. If you can’t wait this long, you might be achieve a good installation with our recommended enhanced adhesion method which might remove some of the chemicals on your wall paint: Click here to learn about our Enhanced Adhesion Cleaning Method
COVID-19 UPDATE: We are open and processing orders. Please expect delays in the processing of your order. Orders placed starting on March 1st, 2020 cannot be cancelled and will not received refunds due to delays in processing or transit. International orders shipped by USPS are taking extremely long times for delivery, that is why we are extremely encouraging for customers to select UPS or DHL Express. US Mail is also taking longer than usual. Please be safe and contact us if you have any further questions.
- Colors may vary slightly or appear darker than displayed since they are being viewed on an illuminated screen/device. Don't trust your monitor, purchase a sample before you place a full size order.
- You are responsible for providing the correct size for your product (WIDTH & HEIGHT). If the dimensions you provide are incorrect, the product can be reprinted at your expense.
- We will ship your product the address you provided during checkout. If that address is incorrect and the product is returned to us, you will be responsible to pay additional shipping to have it re-shipped.
- Our products do not require a professional installer in order to be applied to your walls, most people with a basic skill level are able to successfully complete an installation following our simple steps. We provide detail installation instructions with every order. In our experience, professional installers will not easily agree to install a product they are not familiar with because they cannot give you any guarantees. We will not issue any kind of refunds due to installers refusing service to you. We will not issue any refunds due to installation issues. If you think you cannot install the product, please consider other type of decor for your environment.
All our products are unique made to order, nothing is in stock. We will create your order once the order is placed. You will be able to cancel your order within one hour of placing it or before it has started processing (about 24 hours). Sometimes it might take more than 24 hours to start processing, please contact me ASAP if you have changed your mind or made a mistake on the order. If you wish to cancel your order while the order is awaiting fulfillment, or steps have been taken to process the order, awaiting shipment or in transit to destination, or if your order has been delivered, you will be subjected to a 20% cancellation fee. NO RETURNS/REFUNDS accepted if any part of the product has been applied to the wall or altered in anyway, no exceptions.
We will replace your order with a new one if the order is not as described.
Contact us right away if you realized you have placed an order by mistake or there is any changes you wish to apply to your order.
MotoMoms Decor Return Policy
All our products are unique made to order, nothing is in stock. We will create your order once the order is placed. We are able to offer you many sizes and variations of each design because we make everything "to order". Our materials (media and ink) have an expiration date before and after printed. For that reason, we are forced to maintain a very strict policy about cancellations and returns:
We will replace your order with a new one if the order is not as described. In case you need to either cancel your order once it has already been made (but not shipped) or if you wish to return your unused order, we will charge a re-stocking fee of 20% on any and all our products under any circumstances. In case of returns, your order has to be in the same shape as it was received, or there will be not refund upon returning the order.
Follow these steps if you wish to return an order:
1) Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a return. You will be given a return address.
2) Ship the order in the same way it was shipped to you, using the same box, just place a new label on top of the old one, you will be responsible for shipping the order back to me. The order will be inspected upon arrival, if it was damaged during transit, you will be responsible for the cost of the order so please make sure it is packed safely (you will also be able to file a claim with the post office to receive the full amount of the order, the shipper is the person who is responsible to file a claim with the post office)
3) Email me the tracking number and also track the shipment on your end to know when the order will be received.
4) Refund of 20% will be initiated up to 7 days of receiving the returned item. The refund will be applied to the same payment you made (it will be credited to the same payment method you used to make the purchased originally)
MotoMoms Decor Product Warranty Policy
Proper Wall Cleaning is an Essential Step to Good Adhesion
Using MotoMoms Decor Enhanced Adhesion Cleaning Method helps make sure the wall is ready to receive and hold graphic decal. Adopting this as a best practice for every installation can make the difference between success and failure.
Using the Proper Installation Techniques
Installers must use the proper tools and installation techniques, as described in this Bulletin and any others recommended by MotoMoms Decor.
Limitations and Warranty
- MotoMoms Decor provides only a Basic Product Warranty only for unused material; no warranty is implied or offered for the adhesion, applied appearance, or durability.
- MotoMoms Decor does not warrant easy or clean removal of any decal, even when decal is described as removable or reusable, from indoor or outdoor walls. Removal may damage the substrate by removing small to large amounts of paint, changing the gloss of the paint, or pulling the paper off the wallboard. this might be due to the length of time the decal has been applied to such substrate, the weather conditions, direct sunlight, etc. The bond of a paint to the wall is often less than the bond of the decal to the paint. Proper removal techniques may help minimize damage.
- MotoMoms Decor Wall Decal TESTING SAMPLES and COLOR SAMPLES may not detect problems with pre-existing variations in the substrate, poor paint-to-substrate bond, poor bond between multiple layers of paint on a substrate, or insufficiently cured paint.
- Decals applied to contaminated walls, or walls that exhibit visible signs of peeling, lifting, bubbling, or dampness are likely to fail.
- Under-cured paint may continue to out-gas and cause bubbles in decal that appears to be well applied right after application. (For those of you asking why do I need to let the paint dry for 4 to 6 weeks, this is why: "under-cured paint")
- Due to the variety of wall paints in the market that affect the adhesion of decals to surface walls, we are unable to guarantee our vinyl decals designs. Please follow our Enhanced Adhesion Cleaning Method before applying the decal. Please note that Color Samples are also available but they do not qualify for testing purposes due to their size.
MotoMoms Decor Refund Policy
Our products are for interior walls and adhere to almost every surface, however, we cannot guarantee that the product will work with all kinds of wall paint and texture available in the market. That is the main reason we offer a variety of Installation Tips, Cleaning Methods and good practices that will make the difference between a successful installation and a failure.
The most common issue our customers experience is poor adhesion/bond of the vinyl on their walls. this could be cause by contamination of the walls, or additives on paint and primers such as Teflon or silicon which prevent the decal to adhere to the surface, these paints and primers are sometimes called "stain-block". We cannot and we will not be responsible for what kind of wall paint you have used on your home, We will not issue refunds for vinyl decals not adhering to walls.
Decals applied to contaminated walls, or walls that exhibit visible signs of peeling, lifting, bubbling, or dampness are likely to fail.
Under-cured paint may continue to out-gas and cause bubbles in decal that appears to be well applied right after application.