MATHILDA Floral Collection Peel and Stick Removable Wallpaper, nursery wall décor, Nursery wallpaper, wallpaper, peel and stick wallpaper, baby girl nursery, pink nursery.
PATTERN REPEATS EVERY 78"x 78"
If your wall is shorter than 60" please use this link instead (Mathilda S for walls of 36", 48" and 60" height))
Not sure if the colors or design will work with your space? Order a sample here:
HOW TO ORDER
1) Measure your wall. Measure again. Specially, make sure the HEIGHT is accurate.
2) If you wall measures 10 feet wide by 7 feet tall, you will have to calculate feet into inches (12ft = 120 inches, 8ft = 84") To cover that size wall, you should select 130" in the first drop down menu for WIDTH, and then also select 84" on the second drop down menu asking for the HEIGHT.
3) Add the exact measurement of your wall on the personalization area, we will make sure your selection will be enough to cover your entire wall.
WHY MOTOMOMS WALLPAPER?
-100% removable - will not damage your walls.
-Handcrafted in Indiana, USA
-Super simple "peel & stick" install.
-Long-lasting and will stay on your walls for many years to come.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR ORDER:
- Wallpaper in the size requested.
- Installation How-To Guide
- Wallpaper Tool application
- Wall Decal SAMPLES
How to apply your removable wallpaper:
1. Send the kids to school. Make some coffee. Find your air-pods.
2. Clean your wall with an old t-shirt and remove spaghetti sauce or or milk spots. If you sneezed on that wall recently, make sure you spray some mix of water/alcohol and give it a better clean. We recommend applying your wallpaper to smooth walls sneezed-clean only.
3. Peel the backing paper off your removable wallpaper about 4 inches and use the applicator tool to stick and smooth the wallpaper against the wall all the way down. You can also use your hands to smooth it. Please don't forget to take a look at the how-to guide I include on the order, there is a part about overlapping the panels that you will need to know before attempting to install the second panel. Install all panels in the same way.
4. Call your mom! Yep – it’s time to gloat! No glue or paste, no mess. You did it!
To remove your wallpaper, gently pull the panel away from the surface. Zero tools or panic required. Remember it is not a wax strip on your leg, it is wallpaper, go slow when you peel off wallpaper.
PEEL AND STICK FABRIC: 6 mil thickness Low Tack, it can be removed and reused on a clean and smooth surfaces over 100 times without leaving a residue and without loss of adhesion, will not damage your walls ore any other surface.
All our wallpaper panels have one 1/4 inch (approximately) for overlap purpose in addition to the listed width. Overlap area is mandatory to ensure the quality of our wallpapers and can be removed or left by the customer. While calculating the amount of panels you will need please do not count the overlap since it will be covered by the consecutive panel.
Monitors should not be trusted to represent the colors of the wallpaper. The only way to see the actual colors of the wallpaper is to purchase a sample.
All graphics must be applied to a clean, smooth (slight textured is acceptable), dry and non-porous surface in a timely manner, preferably within 8 weeks of receiving your shipment. Freshly applied paint should be allowed to cure for a minimum of four full weeks before wall graphic application.
Install on smooth walls, painted, clean, and in good conditions. Clear one hour of your agenda per sheet to install. All orders and samples include a detailed instructive with important tips and tricks. All wallpaper brands are different, we strongly advise to install following our instructions, please discard other internet videos.
ABOUT PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
Before contracting a professional wallpaper installer request for specific experience with self adhesive and peel and stick wallpaper. If possible consult them prior purchase about your project and the materials you want to acquire. Provide them with samples if possible. Check yourself for overall merchandise quality before installation: pattern repeat, overlap and material stability before handing it to your installer (take pictures). Ask your installer to make the same quality check before starting. Make sure they read carefully the instructions included with the order and supervise they are being followed.
If possible supervise closely the entire project.
DO NOT USE IF
- Your walls are textured or sanded
- If you recently painted your walls (wait at least 4 weeks before installing wallpaper, make sure it is primed before painting)
- Your walls are dirty or dusty (or sneezed on)
- Your walls have mold or humidity spots, or is lifting off
- It will be exposed to constant heat or direct flames
- Do not place over old wallpaper or wall decals
MANUFACTURING - ORDER PROCESSING
ll our wallpapers are made to order. Our Processing involves working with digital files and sophisticated equipment of the highest technology. It can take up to 15 business days.
Free Standard Domestic Shipping with a transit of 2 to 4 days.
We do not guarantee third-party services, delays due to transit are not uncommon during COVID19. Please be patient, all supply chains are affected and the post office is doing the best it can.
International shipping rates and fees vary depending on the country. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Delays due to customs may be experienced.
We continue to fulfill orders through COVID-19 quarantine
All shipping carriers have temporally cancelled their Guarantee Delivery Services, please expect a delay on the transit of your order. International orders will take longer than expected to arrive. We can't do anything about the delay, please be patient!
SALES ARE FINAL for wallpaper. While we accept returns for other types of products, we DO NOT accept returns for our wallpaper at this time. If the item is defective or has any kind of imperfection, we will replace the panels that are less than perfect.
We STRONGLY advice to get a SAMPLE before ordering the large piece to cover your wall. Please read carefully our return policy before opening the merchandise.
Wall graphics must be applied to a clean, smooth (slight textured is acceptable), dry and non-porous surface in a timely manner, preferably within 8 weeks of receiving your shipment. Freshly applied paint should be allowed to cure for a minimum of four full weeks before wall graphic application. Your short term vinyl decals will peel off the wall if the paint is still not cured
(due to the out gassing) or if the paint is not compatible with removable decals.
WHY BUY FROM MOTO MOMS?
• Every item is MADE TO ORDER just for you! Nothing is in stock, in order to preserve the freshness of the vinyl media and inks.
• My wall decals are easily removed as the vinyl has a removable adhesive. I use the high quality matte finish removable vinyl which is specifically designed for interior walls and it looks like painted on your wall. My decals can be used on slightly textured walls.
• Customer service is a priority for me. You can convo me or email me if you have any questions before or after purchase.
• All of my designs are original and made in house here in Indiana, United States. When buying from me, you will be supporting American economy.
• Buy with confidence. I want you to be happy with your purchase, which is why I offer refunds and returns. Please read my FAQ’s to learn more about my policies and how you can be eligible for refunds, exchanges and returns.
• I will replace your decal if the parcel is lost or damage. I will only replace the damage parts, not the entire decal. I will require pictures sent to me via email showing the damage.
• EASY Step-by-step detailed instructions, practice decals and squeegee included!
Wall graphics must be applied to a clean, smooth (slight textured is acceptable), dry and non-porous surface in a timely manner, preferably within 4 weeks of receiving your shipment. Freshly applied paint should be allowed to cure for a minimum of four full weeks before wall graphic application. Your decals will peel off the wall if the paint is still not cured (due to the out gassing) or if the paint is not compatible with removable decals.