Watercolor hand-painted Flowers Wall-to-Wall Mural perfect for Nursery Decor.
These are the finest attention-grabbing, envy- prompting wall murals for a Girl’s Nursery that you can find! Sophisticated and classy, Romantic Chic Style, you are looking at SERENITY May Wall to wall Collection in Blue, Green, Lavender and Mint Blooms, Hydrangeas & Peonies, adorned with a few sprays of greenery.
These beautiful Blue, Teal, Green, Mint and Lavender hand painted wall flower decals are the new Girl’s Nursery Décor Trend this season.
This design will not cover your entire wall as a wall paper might do, it is an arrangement of flowers and you can see the wall color all around the floral cluster. Flowers do not come separate, but depending on what size you select, you will receive several pieces that when apply to the wall will look seamless.
Do you need a sample? Order SAMPLES here
HOW TO ORDER:
- Select the SIZE you want to order. Contact me if you need a size that is not provided. (Measurements are in inches and based on the furthest point of flowers/greenery)
- Select Media to be used for your order. Please read below to find out which media is best for you.
WHAT’S INCLUDED ON YOUR ORDER:
- Size and Media selected Wall Decal as shown in the images on this listing. (Please note the design might be sent in separate parts that will be seamless when installing on wall)
- This decal will include transfer tape for an easier application.
- Step by Step Application Instructions
- Test Decals and promotional materials (coupons etc)
WHICH MEDIA IS BEST FOR MY PROJECT?
DURABLE VINYL DECALS
PROS: These are thin decals with very bright colors and they are smooth with minimal luster. These decals will look like painted on your wall. Will last +5 years on your wall (they might last longer but we do not recommend leaving them longer than 5 years) Durable Vinyl will stick to walls painted with Glidden Essentials Flat or Eggshell, Sherwin Williams Duration, SW Cashmere Flat or Satin, Dutch Boy Flat interior paint.
CONS: They cannot be repositioned. Do not work with BEHR, VALSPAR, Paramount, Benjamin Moore, PPG Dunn Edwards and any paint that is LOW or ZERO VOC. We have seen how decals fall off the wall if you try to apply them to walls painted with these brands. Select Self-Adhesive FABRIC if you have these paint brands. If recently painted your walls, wait 8 weeks before applying your decals.
SELF-ADHESIVE FABRIC DECALS
PROS: GREENGUARD GOLD Certified Inks. Removable Medium Tack Adhesive that can also be re-positioned many times from wall to wall. It is durable and it won't rip easy because it is polyester fabric. It has a canvas-like texture and it is matte. This material could be better for textured walls because it is thicker than vinyl and can hid the texture better. However, if there are many "peaks" on your textured wall, no material will have enough surface to hold on to which might prompt the decal to fall off the wall or be punctured by the sharp peaks on the texture.
- There is no Glycol-Ether or Formaldehyde in the adhesive and no Detrimental concerns of Phthalates.
- Environmentally safe and bio-degradable over time, No PVC and nontoxic.
- Not recommended for brick, non-painted cement surfaces, or heavy painted spackled wall board.
- Make sure you allow 60 days on newly painted surfaces for out-gassing. Otherwise bubbles may develop.
CONS: It is slightly thicker material than vinyl which makes it impossible to achieve good performance on smaller designs with too many details. It has a higher price than Vinyl. If recently painted your walls, wait 8 weeks before applying your decals.
Wall graphics must be applied to a clean, smooth (slight textured is acceptable), dry and non-porous surface in a timely manner, preferably within 4 weeks of receiving your shipment. Freshly applied paint should be allowed to cure for a minimum of four full weeks before wall graphic application. Your decals will peel off the wall if the paint is still not cured (due to the out gassing) or if the paint is not compatible with removable decals.